Thursday, September 08, 2005

Spitting Hot Fire...


The Vocals for the new Shootyz album are almost done. This makes me very happy indeed.
I really can't wait to finish this record. It's been a long time in the making. It's been a while since
SG released an album. I'm very confident that SG fans all over the world will dig this record.
Speaking of Vocals, Sense and Season are simply spitting the hottest fire on the microphone ever.
I'm extremely happy with their performances so far. The vocals truly match the fury of the music for sure.
This has been one of the most challenging records we've ever made, simply because of the fact that we're
doing it very piecemeal due to time constraints.
But I think Donny and I have got things in order for the most part and we're very happy with the way it's
sounding.
We have a couple of more vocal sessions to go and then we're ready for post production.
Deeno and I will be taking some time away this weekend from the album to record a quick demo for some up and coming Mc's.

More Fire for sure!

over...(((d)))

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey d.
i love the pics you post with your blogs. cool stuff.
-deeno rock

11:19 PM, September 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home